Jump on board our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Our local guides will show you the uniqueness of the Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls and Paronella Park.
Enjoy a full day out travelling through the magnificent World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest. Travel through Atherton Tablelands, swim in majestic waterfalls! Millaa Millaa Falls, by far the most popular of all the Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls. A favourite with tourists wanting to get that perfect photo to make all their friends at home envious. Surrounded by stunning rainforest, the water cascades down into a beautiful swimming hole.
Then visit the Must Do tour, Paronella Park. Voted as the #1 must do’s in Queensland by RACQ. You will learn about the fascinating history of this iconic Queensland location. Everything was built with determination by hand. Using hand-poured concrete, you can still see the fingerprints of Jose Paronella which were left behind. A working hydroelectric system was built using the power of the waterfall. Stroll through the extensive grounds and explore this fairy-like garden. More than 7000 trees were planted, the most impressive being the giant Kauris which line Kauri Avenue.
Explore Cairns Southern Highlands
On our Cairns Tropical Experience tour, we will visit some of Far North Queensland’s top attractions. Including Millaa Millaa Falls, Curtain Fig Tree, Lake Barrine, Paronella Park and Babinda Boulders. Your guide will teach you about the mysterious legend of The Boulders. With absolutely breathtaking scenery, it’s the perfect place to cool off and have a swim.
Put this tour into a fabulous package! Experience the very best of FNQ by clicking HERE
Pick up from your accommodation usually between 7:15 am, and 7:45 am depending on where you are staying in Cairns.
Lake Barrine Crater National Park
Devonshire Morning Tea
Curtain Fig Tree
Millaa Millaa Falls
Lunch at Roscoe’s
Paronella Park with a 45 minute guided tour of this unique Spanish Castle
Tropical Fruit Farm
Babinda Boulders, Wooroonooran National Park – time for a swim in the fresh mountain water
Light Afternoon Tea
Arriving back at your accommodation between 6-6:30 pm
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team