Are you ready to Bungy Jump?
Cairns Bungy – get ready to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Bungy Jump Cairns site- the ONE & ONLY in Australia! With a world-first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there is Jump for everyone.
Whether you are a first-time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, no doubt we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!!
Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
Climb to the top of the one hundred ninety-six stairs to the highest viewing platform in Cairns and one of the biggest thrills you’ll experience in your lifetime.
From the top of the 50-metre tower, you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!!
Prove You Did It !!!
We take great pride in taking photos from various vantage spots, so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump !!! Photos & Videos are available for every person – have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages!
Bungy Jumping isn’t for you? How about the Giant Jungle Swing? Click Here for more info!
- There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – call us to discuss further.
- AJ’s favourite site in the world for hanging out, having fun, meeting locals and getting a real Bungy experience
- The ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- The only Bungy site in the world that offers all-day jump packages
- Bar on site
- Cairns Bungy established in September 1990
- Tower height is 50m/164ft
- World’s ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu including BMX jump off the Tower roof
- 196 stairs to the top of the tower
- Cairns’ highest viewing platform
- Bungy Jump
- AJ Hackett Bungy e-Certificate
- Official AJ Hackett Bungy ‘Jump’ Tshirt
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Photo and video packages
- Drinks, snacks and merchandise
How to get there
- Free transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- You can self-drive – there is lots of parking, and you will find us at the end of McGregor Road, Smithfield
- Under 18’s require written parental consent
- Minimum jump weight 45 kg (if you are over 35 kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
- Maximum jump weight 240 kg
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS APPLY. You need to inform us of the following BUT please note this NOT an exhaustive list.
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo.
- Please Note: participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on the day of travel. If deemed unable to complete jumps, an offer of a substitute activity is made. This package is NOT AVAILABLE in wet weather